2018 Benton. Co. Republican Ronald Reagan Dinner Officially, the 2018 Benton Co. Republican Central Committee Bi-Annual Reorganization Meeting.
PCPs this is your website OFFICIAL CALL TO VOTE for new officers for the next 2 years!
The Benton County Republicans cordially invite fellow Republicans to the 2018 Ronald Reagan Celebration Dinner.
Thursday, November 15th, Social 6PM, Dinner/Program 6:30PM to 9PM
Enjoy a Buffet Dinner from Valley Catering at Valley Catering (see map below) Buffet Price is $30 per person.
Together we will:
- Celebrate the 2018 election year Republican victories!
- Enjoy great food/fellowship
- Draw a Smith & Wesson Gun Raffle grand prize donated by Corvallis Guns.
- and, wait for it... more elections! of your Benton Co. Republican officers for the next 2 year term.
SPECIAL NOTE to 2018 Elected PCPs (Precinct Committee Persons):
Dinner is optional but directing the future of BCR for the next 2 years by VOTING for officers is your foremost duty.
Don't just attend the party "Be the Party™" and make it yours by voting in officers and becoming the team. Any Republican registered to vote in Benton Co. 180 days prior to the 2018 primary is eligible to run for office.
Benton County Republican Executive Committee Open Positions (all):
1st Vice chair
2nd Vice chair
3rd Vice chair
1st Alternate Delegate
2nd Alternate Delegate
*The purpose of the Delegate is to represent BCR to the ORP at their meetings about 2-3 times per year. The Chair, 1st Vice Chair and Delegate comprise the BCRCC delegation to ORPCC meetings.
- Crisp Romaine Caesar salad
- Bread basket with butter
- Baby glazed Carrots
- Roasted red potatoes with rosemary and garlic
- Carved roast beef with horseradish cream
- (Vegetarian option, Penne pasta with marinara)
- Assorted bars
- Coffee service
- Raspberry lemonade punch